Loading GIF Animation
|Category||: Adobe Photoshop||Views||: 151077|
|Type||: Text||Source File||: loading-gif-animation.zip|
|Result||: See the result|
Create new document (CTRL + N) with your desired width and height size. I will start with 200 x 200 pixels.
Creating element1. Create new layer (SHIFT + CTRL + N).
2. Rectangural Marquee Tool (M).
3. On the middle top of the new created layer, make a selection of long box like shown.
4. Smooth the edge of the selection by 5 pixels (Select > Modify > Smooth. Enter 5 for Sample Radius).
5. Fill it with black color or whatever the color you want (SHIFT + F5).
6. Deselect the selection (CTRL + D).
7. Move Tool (V).
8. While holding ALT, click and drag the thick black line you just created to middle bottom of the layer.
This will duplicate the layer and move the object in that layer to your desired position.
9. Merge the two layers together as one single layer.
You can select multiple layers in 'Layers Window' by holding down CTRL button. Then, right click on one of the layers to select 'Merge Layers'.
10. Duplicate the merged layer (CTRL + J).
11. Free Transform the layer (CTRL + T).
12. While holding down SHIFT button, rotate the layer so it looks like:
13. Press ENTER button when you done.