Loading GIF Animation
|Category||: Adobe Photoshop||Views||: 150683|
|Type||: Text||Source File||: loading-gif-animation.zip|
|Result||: See the result|
Creating the frames1. Create new document (CTRL + N). The new document has to be same size like your previous document.
2. We are going to create each frame of animation from previous document. So, arrange the window next to each other for easier navigation.
3. From previous document, merge the Gradient Fill layer and element layer by selecting both layer with CTRL, right click on one of them and choose 'Merge Layers'
4. Select All (CTRL + A) and paste it in new document.
5. Go back to previous document and pull out your 'History' panel if you don't have it on your screen (Window > History).
6. On 'History' panel, right click on 'Merge Layers' and choose 'Delete'.
7. Double click on Gradient Fill layer
8. Change the 'Angle' to 16.