Create Lighting Effect
|Category||: Adobe Photoshop||Views||: 17411|
|Type||: Text||Source File||: create-lighting-effect.zip|
|Result||: See the result|
Open the picture that you wish to modify (CTRL + O).
Create new layer (Shift + CTRL + N).
Creating bolt1. Rectangural Marquee Tool (M).
2. On the image area of the new created layer, make a selection of long box.
3.Gradient Tool (G). Set the Gradient Tool as below:
Notice the foreground color is white and the gradient setting is 'Reflected Gradient'.
4. While holding down SHIFT button, make a gradient line inside the selection long box earlier. Create the thickness you desired.
5. Deselect the selection (CTRL + D).
6. Select Filter > Distort > Wave to apply Wave filter to the thunderbolt. Use the setting below:
You can always play around with the setting to create different type of bolt.
7. Smudge Tool (R). Set the Smudge Tool as below:
8. Using Smudge Tool, smudge the edge of the bolt so it looks like below:
More cool tech articles from other blogs.
Please login to Automatic Backlinks and activate this site.